Classic® Steel Garage Door
Available in a wide range of looks and colors, Clopay’s Classic® Collection steel doors complement every home so there’s no sacrificing style for strength, durability, and comfort.
Clopay’s Classic® steel doors provides the traditional raised-panel style garage door in a wide range of construction and design options, allowing you to take the time-tested, classic garage door look and make it your own. To see an accurate image for uncommon garage door sizes, use our online QuickDraw tool.
- Short and long panel steel garage doors.
- Durable steel garage doors available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction.
- Insulation options include 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
- Available in short and long raised panel design options. The three-layer Premium doors have a defined Elegant raised panel design.
- 14 factory finish paint colors available, including Standard White, Mocha Brown, Ultra-Grain® Classic Cherry Finish and more.
- A wide variety of window options are available, including decorative, architectural, and double-top window sections.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
LIFTMASTER® ELITE SERIES™
Clopay Recommends LiftMaster® Elite Series® openers for these garage doors. These openers have a range of features that truly make lives easier.
Traditional short panel 2 and 1-layer doors
TRADITIONAL LONG PANEL 2 AND 1-LAYER DOORS
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
SOLID ELEGANT SHORT
SOLID ELEGANT LONG
DECORATIVE INSERT SERIES WINDOWS
MADISON ARCH 613
ARCHITECTURAL SERIES WINDOWS
SHORT WITH RECTANGULAR GRILLES
LONG WITH RECTANGULAR GRILLES
SHORT WITH SQUARE GRILLES
LONG WITH SQUARE GRILLES
ARCH1 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
ARCH2 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
ARCH2 WITH GRILLES
WROUGHT IRON SHORT*
WROUGHT IRON LONG*
DOUBLE TOP DESIGNS
MADISON ARCH 613
MADISON ARCH 613 (DOUBLE DOOR)
SUNSET 502 (7′, 7’6″, 12′ WIDTHS ONLY)
SUNSET 502 (DOUBLE DOOR)
SUNSET 503 (DOUBLE DOOR)
SUNSET 504 (14′, 15′, 15’6″ WIDTHS ONLY)
SUNSET 505 (16′, 17′, 18′ WIDTHS ONLY)
SUNSET 506 (10′, 20′ WIDTHS ONLY)
SUNSET 603 (DOUBLE DOOR)
SUNSET 605 (DOUBLE DOOR)
*Acrylic window designs.
**Available only on 2″ thick 3-Layer doors only.
***Sunset Windows not available on Ultra-Grain® doors.
SPECIALTY GLASS OPTIONS
Color Blast Custom Paint Option Available.
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction.
- 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Door sample shown in Standard White.
Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability.